Every year you probably see articles on the web that says search engine optimization (SEO) is outdated and obsolete. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Although it is true that the search engine algorithms have changed over the years, SEO is still one of the key ingredients in getting search results. Insurance agency SEO is one of the foundations of building a marketing strategy within your website to get results and convert sales.
Your website needs SEO to be a lead-generator and help you save time with your customers. Incorporate these elements to maximize your SEO strategy:
- Website optimization for all major search engines
- Local search strategy
- Keyword discovery to match your brand with how customers are searching for you
- Useful content that is relevant and reads well
- Ongoing analysis and updates to meet new algorithms
- Tracking to determine if goals are being met
Most business owners don’t have the time to learn and keep up-to-date with SEO and marketing while they’re trying to focus on the business and industry in which they work. Trust a marketing agency with your website and insurance agency SEO to see the results you want with your website and marketing strategy. Don’t try to reinvent the wheel and struggle with your website. Help is available so that you’re spending your marketing dollars wisely.