Business Insurance

Why You Need Hospitality Insurance

Owning a business in the hospitality industry can be fun and rewarding, but it also carries many risks. Owners of such establishments as restaurants, night clubs and music venues face financial dangers that other business owners do not. You can be sued for accidents that happen off your premises, and you can even be held liable for accidents that are only vaguely connected to your actual property. Coverage issued from professionals such as RMS Insurance gives you peace of mind, knowing you and your business are protected in case the unthinkable happens.

Businesses That Need Protection

Comprehensive hospitality insurance covers a variety of businesses, including:

  • Lounges
  • Sports bars
  • Comedy clubs
  • Pubs and taverns
  • Nightclubs
  • Adult venues
  • Live music settings
  • Jazz clubs
  • Restaurants
  • Piano bars

All of these types of establishments need specialized liability coverage that can only be issued by hospitality specialists such as RMS Insurance.

How Hospitality Insurance Helps

Hospitality insurance protects specialty businesses with a wide variety of protection packages that can be tailored to their individual needs. Types of coverage include:

  • General liability
  • Liquor liability
  • Assault and battery

The best policies will cover business property and liability claims as well as business interruption and catastrophes such as fires. In today’s litigious society, you cannot afford not to have the right protection. Let RMS Insurance guide you to the right coverage so that you can breathe easy.